If a network camera keeps restarting displaying from time to time the No Frames message then do the following:
- If using a wireless connection make sure the wireless signal is acceptable. If the signal quality is poor install another wifi access point or if that's not possible install a wifi repeater (wireless range extender).
- Update the camera firmware, the computer network card drivers and the wifi access point / wifi repeater firmware.
- Install the latest service pack for your operating system.
- Try lowering the camera frame-rate and/or image resolution.
- Uncheck QoS Packet Scheduler in the used Network Connection Properties dialog: